Shop By Product
- Amplifier Heads & Cabinets
- DJ Equipment
- Effect Pedals
- Live Sound
- Recording & Production
- Stage Lighting & Effects
Shop By Brand
- Grip Studios
- Hughes & Kettner
- Indy Custom
- L.R. Baggs
- Lindy Fralin
- Mesa Boogie
- Paul Reed Smith
- Red Witch
- Seymour Duncan
- TC Electronic
- Store Policy
Crazy Dave’s Online Return Policy:
You may return any new or as-new product purchased from our website within 30 days of original shipment for any reason. Rules and exceptions are listed here!
For customers within the contiguous 48 United States:
1. Defective items will be picked up at our expense or at the expense of the company that manufactured the darn thing. You’ll receive a replacement shortly after we get the original item back.
2. If you wish to return an item for a refund or a different item, your entire purchase price will be refunded less the cost of original shipping. Even though we offer free shipping on almost everything, it’s (of course) not really free. If you have any questions about the value of shipping related to your purchase, please contact us. We’ll happily look it up for you.
3. Software that’s not sealed in shrink-wrap can’t be returned, nor can any digital download. Please make sure any software you’re buying is compatible with your system before you open it!
4. There will be a 15% restocking fee on any product that cannot be sold in the same condition as it was originally sold. All accessories and paperwork must be included, and any manufacturer-original packaging must be intact. Think about it this way—if you bought a “brand new” version of what you received, and it arrived in the condition in which you returned it, would you think anything was odd about it? If so, we’ll be selling it as “like-new” the second go-round, and we’ll thus charge the 15%.
5. Anything being sent back to us or a manufacturer requires a Return Authorization (RA) number, as well as a few instructions. Please call or email us regarding any return inquiry. We can’t be responsible for erroneously returned gear.
For customers outside the contiguous 48 United States:
1. All of the above rules and exceptions apply, but in any case where we shipped a product outside the contiguous 48, you’re responsible for all shipping charges related to returns or exchanges, regardless of the reason for them. We have thousands of customers around the world, and often we are able to come up with more reasonable solutions if the shipping charges would be excessive. Just ask!